|Indonesia Power / indonesiapower.co.id|
PT Indonesia Power - Indonesia Power is the largest electricity power generation company in Indonesia. The Company installed the total capacity of 8,996.11 MW and net production capacity of 8,192.67 MW. The Company was established in 1995 and initially known as PT PLN Pembangkitan Tenaga Listrik Jawa-Bali I. The Company's name changed into current name in 2000. The Company operated as a subsidiary of a state-owned enterprises (BUMN), PT PLN (Persero). The Company based in Jakarta and supported by 8 Generating Business Units, 1 Maintenance Business Unit, and 4 Operation and Maintenance Business Units. PT Indonesia Power also supported by 4 subsidiaries , namley PT Cogindo DayaBersama, PT Artha Daya Coalindo, PT Indo Pusaka Berau, and PT Indo Ridlatama Power. The Company also operates 2 affiliated companies, consists of PT Rekadaya Elektrika, and PT Tangkuban Parahu Geothermal Power.
In line with its vision, becoming a public company with a world-class performance and environment-friendly, currently PT Indonesia Power invites the best young Indonesian people to join as following positions :
Teknisi Pemeliharaan, Operator Pembangkit, dan Bidang Teknik
- Male, Single (unmarried) with max age 21 years old in 1 October 2012
- Min Vocational High School/SMK (preferably 4 years SMK/D1), majoring in Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical and associated Civil with the maintenance and operation of electricity power generation.
- Min Value
- The value of vocational diploma average of 7.5:
- The value of Mathematics at least 7.5
- The value of vocational subjects 7.5
- The value of English 7
- Mnimum GPA 2.75 for D1
- Have not currently undergoing a corporate bond office / other institutions
- Healthy physical and Spiritual, not color blind, drug-free, well-behaved and not use illicit substances
- Willing to be placed in the work environment in Indonesia & Company and will not demand of duty
- Willing to follow the Prajabatan training
- Willing to undergo bond work for 5 (five) years after the Prajabatan training
- Unmarried and not willing to not Married during undergo the Prajabatan training periods
For further detail information about job requirements, requirement documents and to apply online, please refer official source from PT Indonesia Power on following link below. Online registration closed on 14 October 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.