Lowongan Kerja 2012 PT Vale Indonesia Tbk sebagai General Tax Accountant . PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (Vale) is a subsidiary of Vale, the world’s second biggest mining company headquartered in Brazil. Established in Indonesia in 1968, this company (formerly PT International Nickel Indonesia or PT Inco) has been committed to continuously provide optimum results and benefits to its stakeholders.
General Tax Accountant (Code: F-ER) – Sulawesi Selatan (Sorowako)
Purpose of The Role
- To ensure PTI complies with the all tax regulations related to the invoice processing, Contract of Work in financial obligations, and to optimize tax saving by implementing central tax and regional tax regulations correctly in day to day tax activities.
- To receive and to process vendorâs invoices and incoming tax invoices, timely and in line with the company policy and as per tax regulation.
- To follow-up the tax problem to Vendors and Internal PT Inco customers, in order to optimizing the refundable taxes i.e. VAT and income tax.
- To make sure and administer of all tax payment with the tax invoice had paid and to contribute to Tax Reconciliation Process.
- To ensure that all tax accounts in Balance sheet already reconciled with the tax reporting and book the CTA and tax refund received.
- Filling of reported tax invoices and the back up such us transfer slip, advice of payment, Tax Payment slip ( SSP), routing slip and invoices.
- Involve in tax filing management system to ensure the readiness in facing the tax audit and Customs Audit
- Bachelor (S1) in Accountancy and GPA : > 2.85 (scale 4,00)
- Minimum 1 Years in Accountancy and Tax matter
- Will be advantage if holding certification BREVET A from IKPI
- Literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication skills
- Familiar Financial Statement and computerized accounting system
- Tax matters especially VAT, WHT and Corporate Tax.
Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position name and code must be written on email subject. Closing date is on March 19, 2012 at 4pm. Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.